- Basic and Foudation in English Course
- Advanced English Course
- Queen's Modern English
- Call Center Training or American Accent Training
- Personality Development
- TOEFL and IELTS
- ACE American Air Hostess & Stewrd Training Academy (For Boys And Girls)
- Corporate Training
- Soft Skills Training
Level - 2
Advanced English Course
Advanced English Course develops the Student to have a complete knowledge in Grammar with relevance to writing letters. It also enables him/her to speak fluently read efficiently and listen attentively.
- Creation of 4000 sentences with be verbs, action verbs, modal verbs, active and passive voice, direct and indirect speeches, degrees of comparison, infinitive, gerunds, compound words, prefixes, suffixes, Homophones etc.,
- Developing Self-motivation and concentration
- Telephonic conversational Etiquettes
- Letter-writing, Descriptive, narrative, Imaginative,, Critical, Report - writing with stress on proof reading also.
- American and British Accents with practice in the class-room.
- Emotional and Spiritual Empowerment with hints on personality traits - Political, Social, Spiritual, Sports and Related fields of excellence - with importance on emotional intelligence as well as hands on worksheets also.
- Career plateauing (Goal Setting) and stress management with worksheets for updating of one's on abilities.
- Internet, E-mail, Browsing with worksheets and Alphabetical order of abbreviations used in E-mails.
- Duration: 1 Month
- Course Fee: Rs. 4000/-.
Level - 3
Queen's Modern English
This course is meant for the people who aspire to become leaders in their respective field of work as well as those who want to become performing managers.
- Development of positive thinking.
- A Graded Approach to English Grammar - to tone up L/S/R/W Skills.
- Training in usage of English in job, business, and public administration activities as well as in becoming a vibrant conversationalist - Role play and mock sessions of interview and group discussion skills.
- Time Management, stress Management, communication in marketing skills.
- Extempore speeches - Jam sessions with relevance to toning up concentration and Lateral thinking.
- American and British Accent - to meet the stress and strain of the IT Industry candidates.
- Table manners, body language as well as sharp memory improvement Exercises.
- Counseling skills and problem solving strategies taught for improving the Leadership Qualities.
- E-mail, Internet and browsing tips.
- Duration: 1 Month
- Course Fee: Rs. 5000/-.